Unique West Coast Wedding Venue
Say your wedding vows in our faithfully restored 1866 interdenominational church (originally from No Town in the Grey Valley) which can comfortably seat up to 70 guests or take advantage of having Shantytown’s water wheel as stunning outdoor backdrop on the Cobb & Co lawn.
With over 15 years experience, Shantytown’s function team have the ability to cater to all your needs with flexibility and creativity. Shantytown’s Miners’ Hall can accommodate up to 200 guests banquet style or up to 700 guests cocktail style. The Miners’ Hall hosts a stage and 2 fully-sprung dance floors for entertainment. We can provide you with all your table and seating requirements, table cloths and linen napkins; however we leave the rest of the decorations to you so that you can design the theme for your wedding day. Shantytown’s Miners’ Hall is attached to our fully licenced Golden Nugget Saloon Bar. Beverage lists are available.
- Outdoor Ceremony $250 (chair hire additional)
- Church Ceremony $150
- Reception Venue Hire $350
- Ceremony and Reception package: from $400
- Two course buffet from $40 per person
- Three course buffet from $55 per person
- PA System $75 (speakers/2 mic)
- Battery powered PA available
- Fairy light curtain $50
- Rafter fairy lights $30
- White lycra chair covers $2.50 each (200 available)
- Outdoor chair hire $3.50 each (Black foldout style)
To secure your booking date, Shantytown requires a $300 non‑refundable deposit. This will be deducted from your final account.
Let our dedicated events team work with you to make your day easy and stress free. Contact Lauren or Laugharne for any enquires, bookings or to arrange a site visit: